21.2.06

forgetful

Hello......I thought about it and decided not to retire the site......funny thing is, I forgot why I got a Xanga account in the first place!
It was to post a comment on a friend's site!!
I remember being initially perturbed that I had to be a Xangan to comment on a Xanga site.
Anyhow......I'll keep this one, but I might move things around a bit.
I guess I just got restless.....wanting something new.
I will probably keep the Xanga site......who knows?
Thanks Cory for the heads up.....you're right! (Besides, Kristin agreed with you.)

-------------------------------------------

Speaking of my friend Joell......she asked me why I thought she had a gift. Read the Monday, Feb. 20 post on her site. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. It can be very hard to open yourself up to old wounds and hurts. She has done it so eloquently and effortlessly.
I am encouraged by her ability to be transparent.
She and I have had a mini-discussion going on about dealing with grief.
Her post has inspired me to write something about losing my mom.

I might do it sometime soon.....Her birthday is coming up. I might wait to do it then.

No comments: