8.8.04

New Look


Hi all.

Welcome to the new In-Between!!

Sometimes I get bored with things where they are and need to change it up once in a while.

My wife does that with the furniture. I hate that. I will be gone for a weekend and come back and the bed has been moved and dressers have been relocated. It's not right. I have no doubt that one of these days I will come home and she will be flat on her back because she has moved something that any sane person would have asked help with!

Anyhow.....about the changes.

Please look at the links on the left. If there is one thing that I am especially passionate about it is......being passionate about something!

These links provide transport to the homepages of my home churches and my hobbies.
The music that touches me and the movies that move me.
The books and authors speak for me when I have no words.
Listen to them. They are much smarter and wittier than I.
Then come back and dialogue with me....I would love that.

Check back often....I'll change things up and add new links when I find new loves.

Blessings.

No comments: