15.12.05

By the way....

Howdy-ho neighbors, it's me again!
I meant to say something about some of the new features of the site.
Bravenet has some pretty cool stuff that you can play with....

If you have been to the site and don't mind telling me about yourself (but don't want to post), please sign in on the guestbook. I added it really just to see where everyone is from.

The second thing is that I have added and subtracted some links from the last life of the Blog....if you are a Blogger and you would like me to add you to my Friends Blogs section.....just holla and I will. I have a lot of friends that are doing this now and I don't want to leave anybody out.

Lastly, I have included a photo album on the right that you can check out pics of my family and friends and other fun stuff. (NOTE: If you are shown in any of the pics and would rather not be......please tell me. It's no big deal, I have no problem taking pics off......okay?)

This has become something that I hold very dear.....
it's not just a journal, and sometimes I will post stuff that sounds like I am trying to be smarter than I am.......
I am not trying to do this to impress anybody necessarily, but I do want to become a better writer.....so I covet your feedback.

Blessings.....

1 comment:

soundofmethinkingtooloud said...

It makes me happy to see that your profile still says Waco, Texas.