12.2.05

a new day

I made it to the second day!!!!
So......as you can see my three entries for yesterday catches me up to today.

Woke up late today...not as late as I would have liked, somebody was showing the house at 11 am.
Kristin and I went and had a late breakfast with Tom at Harold Waites (Never been??? It's a Waco must....try any of their omelettes...to die for!)
We are getting ready to go down to Austin to provide moral support and a lot of cheer to our friend Jana as she attempts her first Marathon. I think its her first anyway.

We will miss our friends once we move......sometimes I wonder if we are making the right decision.

But I know it's right.
Comfort is a funny thing.
Routine and rut can seem synonymous at times.
The funny thing is that we are not leaving because we hate it here....not really.
I mean I could always get another job......
It's just that it's time for a change.

Phoenix will provide a rebirth of sorts, ironic really.
Our new phase....a new day....

1 comment:

Nicklaus Louis said...

Gosh. You're the second blogger I've come across today that lives in Central Texas but is moving. I myself was born in Clifton and spent most of my adolescence in Waco. I was a member of Parkview Baptist Church (my family still is), and I went to school there. I moved down to Austin in Oct. 2002 in order to a) get paid more for my work as a news videographer and b) break in to filmmaking.

Hope all goes well with the move.

Poke