21.2.05

sleepy

Hey guys........
thought I would write today, but I couldn't muster up enough energy to continue the story......I am still pondering a title for it, any ideas?

Work was strange today.
A bit "out of body" if I was to try to describe it.
I felt like crap all day and it doesn't help that I am now answering to somebody I trained who has no common sense.....frustrating at the least.
Leo?
Are you out there?
I understand now!

Anyway......off my chest!

I am so looking forward to moving to Phoenix.
As I was daydreaming the other day about it something occured to me.
The places we inhabit inform and shape our personalities, spiritualities and realities.
Seems obvious right?
I just think about how I grew up in the lazy Californian sun....and I realize what it means to be a Californian. Laid-back. Easy. Thoughtful. Adventurous.

My time in Texas has passed by slowly. Almost ten years in the Lone Star State and I think I understand what it means to be a Texan. Independent. Confident. Brash.

So now I look ahead to Arizona.
I wonder what the state will do to me.
I eagerly anticipate the person I will become.
Knowing full well that my previous haunts not only create the foundation for what happens next, but also, unforgivingly, hold me tight....never letting go.

Blessings on your way.....

1 comment:

Leo Percer said...

Hey Mike, I not only understand, but I sympathize and empathize with you. Hang in there! Joy comes in the morning! So, when exactly are you moving to the Sunshine State (quite a contrast from the Lone Star state!). We love you! Lisa says that she has been thinking of you lately. Tell Kristin hi for us!