11.2.05

40 days

Hello friends, neighbors, lovers and saints........

This Lent I am going to take something on rather than give something up.

If I was brave I would give up something that I love....like television.

But since we both know that would never happen.....I've decided on something more creative.

Since my New Year's resolution of writing twice a week did not happen as discussed I have decided to kick the stakes up a notch. SO.....rather than just being lazy and tired (as if I needed an excuse for not completing my New Year's promise) I will now enter the depths of purely pagan activity if I find myself straying from my writing duties.

So I will write......one entry for every forty days of lent. I will be away from my computer on some days, so I will make that up at some other time. One possible reason for not having the computer available is that the wife and I are moving to Arizona!! I have told some friends....and there are some mixed emotions about leaving Waco, but this feels like the right move to make. Other than UBC, and the friends therein, I will not miss Waco.

I might end this update a little early so I can do some brainstorming for some stuff to write for the few days that I have missed thus far......the first one might have to do with Sunsets & Sushi.....until later.

No comments: